How we create beautiful, functional workspaces
We don’t just change your workspace, we transform it
A workplace transformation is more than simply a change to layout or décor; your workplace under Wurkspace 7 will be truly transformed. Unrecognisable from its previous form, mapped out, planned, checked and double-checked for its ability to deliver excellence in function and form.
What does this mean?
Put simply, a new, purpose-built workspace and office fitout have a number of tangible benefits for businesses which positively impact all areas of the business including; productivity, expense management, staff retention, staff satisfaction. Here are a few examples:
- A more logical flow of office space helps improve office processes, even walking around the office is easier!
- Workspaces designed around function and staff needs make it easier for teams to collaborate, meet and produce high-quality work.
- Décor, colours and lighting are all selected for their ability to calm and inspire.
- The ideas we use are not traditional, they are the latest in workplace theory. And they work.
- Using these concepts in your workplace design will shake your business out of the old ways of thinking and working. Productivity will increase, staff satisfaction will soar.
- These new designs take into account the different ways team members like to work. Both introverted and extroverted personalities are given an environment where they can do their best work.
- Even at the most practical level, you’ll benefit: The new design will use less energy, waste no space, and will be attractive to potential employees.
Where to start?
Every project we complete starts by working with our clients to build a strategy for their new workplace. For you, this means time spent with you, learning about your business, your needs and your requirements. The skills and dedication we bring to this crucial first step is the foundation of what we do and how we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Get in touch
Contact one of our consultants and share your plans so we can begin.
Discover how we take your workplace optimisation project from start to finish.
Using Wurkspace 7 for your office fit out will open up opportunities you’ve never even considered. Allow our team to open your mind to the possibilities.
1. Strategic Consultation
2. Concept Design
3. Detailed design and documentation
4. Competitive tender and approvals
5. Pre-site project management
6. On-site project management
7. Handover and maintenance
8. Wurkspace 7
Passionate Workspace Design Specialist
Working together to provide workspaces which can give your team a strategic advantage
Workplace Engineering and SubContracting
Cost Engineering, Contractor Negotiation
Workplace Execution and Delivery
Transformation, Execution and Delivery
Workplace Post Occupancy Services
Handover, Aftercare and Maintenance
Your Optimum Workspace
Dedicated To Diversity And Inclusion
Australian Leadership Team
Our Work Is Our Passion
Business Development Manager, Victoria and South Australia
Technical Design Manager, Australia
Project Director, Australia
Director of Workplace Strategy, Australia
Project Executive, Western Australia, Northern Territory
Project Executive, Queensland
Creative Design Coordinator
Creative Design Coordinator
Client Liaison Officer